***A notice to all patients coming in for Boarding or Grooming:***
Due to the recent outbreak of Canine Influenza, we are now requiring the Canine Flu Vaccine for ALL dogs coming in for Boarding or Grooming. This is to take effect immediately and will continue until further notice. We want to be proactive on protecting all pets that stay with us.
We have a clean and spacious boarding facility for your family pet. Whether you need to board your pet for one day or several weeks, we will be sure to make it a comfortable and stress free experience.
Drop off and Pick up hours are between 7:00am and 5:30pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays 8:00am to Noon. Boarding rates are charged per night regardless of drop off and pick up times.
We require that all pets are free of fleas and ticks. We require that dogs are current with Rabies, DHPPC, Bordetella and Canine Influenza vaccinations as well as a negative fecal.
All cats are required to be current with Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations as well as a negative fecal. We do not require the Feline Leukemia vaccine for boarding but we do require proof of a negative FELV/FIV test.
All our guests enjoy the following amenities:
- individual spacious indoor runs/cages
- cat housing separate from the dogs
- Science Diet premium food (or we welcome your pets regular diet)
- attentive animal care with twice a day cleaning and TLC
- 4 to 5 times a day walks for exercise for your dog
- medications administered under a doctor‘s supervision
- daily on-site veterinary care if needed for pets with chronic illness
So make MAH your pet’s home away from home!